10 things I believe:
1. The best medicine takes into account body, soul and spirit.
2. Healing can happen best when the deepest roots of the illness are found.
3. The patient-doctor relationship and mutual trust are the foundation of healing.
4. Incremental steps are useful by the patient and doctor, there’s great value in a relationship that exists over time.
5. A good doctor is first and foremost a good listener.
6. There is more than one way to approach every problem.
7. Optimal healthcare is individualized healthcare.
8. Illness has an inner demand of the patient to learn something about themselves.
9. Inner standpoint matters.
10. The best treatments are ones that are strengthening.
You must be logged in to post a comment.